Taiwan Straits Network, December 31. According to the Fujian Daily APP-New Fujian Report, recently, with the consent of the Fujian Provincial Government, the Fujian Provincial Finance Office in conjunction with the Provincial Party Committee Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Office, Provincial Party Committee Talent Office, Provincial Industry and Information Department, Provincial Finance Department, and Provincial Commerce Office, Provincial Market Supervision Bureau, PBC Fuzhou Center Sub-branch, Fujian Banking and Insurance Regulatory Bureau, Fujian Securities Regulatory Bureau, PBOC Xiamen Central Branch, Xiamen Banking and Insurance Regulatory Bureau, Xiamen Securities Regulatory Bureau jointly issued and issued the "Several Opinions on Deepening Fujian-Taiwan Financial Exchanges and Cooperation" ".
The "Several Opinions" focused on the Fujian-Taiwan financial policies, financial institution development, and financial service guarantee issues that Taiwan compatriots and Taiwan enterprises are concerned about, and proposed 18 measures from four aspects, which will further promote cross-strait financial exchanges and cooperation and build Taiwan compatriots. The first homeland where Taiwanese enterprises landed.
——Advance Fujian-Taiwan financial policy
(1) Promote the pilot of capital project management facilitation in Fujian and Taiwan-funded enterprises across the province, continue to optimize service processes, and promote cross-border investment and financing facilitation.
(2) Support Taiwan investors to set up equity investment enterprises and equity investment management enterprises in Fujian. Except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations, registration and management shall be conducted in accordance with the principles consistent with domestic capital.
(3) Promote qualified regions to learn from the Taiwan Credit Guarantee Fund model, set up pilot SME credit guarantee funds on a trial basis, encourage banking institutions to inject and donate funds to SME credit guarantee funds, continue to improve the banking and cooperation mechanism, improve the risk compensation mechanism, and improve The financing efficiency of Fujian-Taiwan-funded enterprises reduces financing costs.
(4) Support Taiwan-funded enterprises to establish local financial organizations such as financing guarantee companies, financial leasing companies, commercial factoring companies, and pawn shops in Fujian, and set up indicators for Taiwan-funded enterprises to initiate the establishment of small loan companies in Taiwan-funded enterprise gathering areas Can be single row.
——Support the coordinated development of financial institutions in Fujian and Taiwan
(5) Implement measures to relax the proportion of Taiwanese-owned financial institutions in financial institutions, expand the scope of business operations of Taiwan-funded financial institutions, and support qualified Taiwan investors to establish or participate in financial institutions in Fujian. Newly established institutions will be settled in accordance with the registration support policy. Incentives, rent subsidies for office buildings for self-use, etc.
(6) Supporting banks in Fujian to provide RMB account financing to Taiwanese banking institutions that open RMB inter-bank current accounts to meet the temporary needs of their account positions.
(7) Support development cooperation between Fujian development and policy banks and Taiwan banking institutions in the sub-loan business, provide support to Taiwan banking institutions in terms of special quotas and sub-loan interest rates, and alleviate the shortage of funds in Taiwan banking institutions in Fujian.
(8) Supporting banking institutions to open inter-bank settlement accounts and conduct electronic commercial drafts for Fujian and Taiwan banking institutions, and to facilitate Taiwan banking institutions' business in Fujian.
(9) Support Taiwan-funded financial institutions to participate in the selection of financial innovation projects in our province, and the awarded projects will be rewarded and supported in accordance with the current year's financial innovation project selection rules. Support relevant project leaders to apply for recognition of high-level talents in Fujian Province and enjoy relevant support policies in accordance with regulations.
——Strengthening the financial service guarantee of Taiwan compatriots and enterprises
(10) Encourage Taiwanese financial talents to come to Fujian for internships and employment, and promote the provision of more employment and internship positions for Taiwan compatriots in Fujian financial institutions. Taiwan securities, futures, and fund practitioners who have obtained the corresponding qualifications may pass the examinations of mainland laws and regulations. Practising in Fujian and enjoying preferential policies for the introduction of local talents. If qualified, the employer can enjoy a subsidy of 30,000 yuan per person per year.
(11) Support the financial institutions in Fujian to continuously improve the credit card business of Taiwan compatriots, formulate a more targeted card issuance policy based on effective risk control, optimize business processing procedures, promote the convenience of Taiwan compatriots for credit card application, and achieve Mainland residents enjoy equal treatment. Promote exclusive financial service cards for Taiwan compatriots such as "Kirin Card" and "Common Homeland Cross-Strait Card" to expand the scope of services and facilitate Taiwan compatriots to start, work, study, and live in Fujian.
(12) Guide financial institutions to increase financial support for small and micro-funded enterprises in Fujian and Taiwan and the main body of "three rural" in Taiwan. If financing guarantee institutions provide guarantees for small-funded enterprises in Taiwan and meet the conditions, the provincial finance shall not exceed the annual If the newly increased guarantee amount is 1%, the risk compensation shall be provided; if the financing guarantee is provided to Taiwan-funded micro-enterprises and Taiwan ’s “agriculture, rural areas and farmers” and meets the requirements, the provincial finance shall provide risk compensation at a rate not exceeding 1.6% of the annual newly increased guarantee amount.
(13) Promote the increase in support for financial institutions in Taiwan to support farmers 'entrepreneurial parks in Taiwan, and innovate in credit products, guarantee methods, and repayment methods; encourage government financing guarantee institutions to increase their cooperation with Taiwan's farmers' entrepreneurial parks and financial institutions. Cooperate with institutions to provide credit enhancement support for enterprises and individuals in the park; stabilize the financial discount policy and provide qualified discount loans to Taiwan-funded enterprises.
(14) Support Taiwan-funded enterprises to be listed or listed on the mainland. Taiwan-funded small and micro enterprises listed on the "New Third Board" or the Straits Equity Exchange Center can enjoy subsidies of up to 300,000 yuan in provincial finance. Promote qualified technology innovation Taiwan enterprises to be listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange's Science and Technology Innovation Board, and enjoy local government listing support policies. Promote the construction of the "Taiwan Capital Board" of the Taiwan Strait Equity Exchange Center and the Xiamen Cross-Strait Equity Exchange Center to provide financial consulting, mergers and acquisitions, capital operations, investment and financing docking services for Fujian-Taiwan-funded enterprises.
(15) Deepen the credit service of Taiwan compatriots and Taiwan enterprises, promote cooperation between Fujian credit bureaus and credit bureaus in Taiwan, reduce costs reasonably, improve inquiry efficiency, and expand participation in Fujian financial institutions. Promote the "Taiwan Businessmen's Pilot Program of Financial Credit Certificates" to provide more convenient financial services for Taiwanese companies holding certificates.
(16) Eligible Taiwan-funded enterprises can use export credit insurance policy financial instruments in the same way as enterprises in Fujian to ensure the safety of foreign exchange receipts and reduce the risk of overseas investment, and enjoy the same premium support and export insurance guarantees as those in Fujian. Discounted financing policy.
——Optimizing the coordination mechanism of financial supervision
(17) Guiding the banking institutions in Fujian to do a good job in assessing the risks of innovation business, strengthen the risk management and control of innovation business, and explore conditions for innovative trade financing business to further simplify the procedures and improve the level of financial services when conditions are ripe.
(18) Strengthen supervision and coordination, establish cross-departmental, cross-industry, and cross-market financial business supervision coordination and information sharing mechanisms to improve overall supervision efficiency. Explore the establishment of fault tolerance mechanisms to increase the enthusiasm of financial institutions for innovative products and services.
It is reported that in recent years, Fujian has played a leading edge in Taiwan and actively supported the cross-strait financial industry to build carriers, deepen exchanges, and innovate cooperation. At present, there are 22 financial institutions in Taiwan in our province, including 7 banks, the number of which is among the highest in the country. Regional equity markets (Strait Equity Exchange Center, Xiamen Cross-Strait Equity Exchange Center) have listed nearly 700 Taiwan-funded enterprises to help Taiwan-funded companies. The company has raised nearly 3 billion yuan in financing; it is the first in the country to promote the reform of capital account management facilitation for Taiwan-funded enterprises, issue the nation ’s first Taiwanese company ’s “financial credit certificate”, and promote the comprehensive cooperation of cross-strait credit reporting agencies. It has initially formed distinctive services. Taiwan compatriots and Taiwan enterprises "Fujian experience". (Fujian Daily reporter Wang Yongzhen)